The next Journalism 101 video will discuss and act out the dos and don'ts of interviews. The interviews are specifically for print or web - not the type of interviews a broadcast journalist would conduct for a television show or any other sort of broadcast.
- Don't interrupt your source.
- Don't ask misleading questions.
- Ask questions that only that person can answer.
- Don't rely on digital recorders - make sure to take notes.
- Prepare questions beforehand, but don't feel like you need to stick to those questions.
Just a quick preview/catch up video: